If you’re planning on catching some of the county’s St Patrick’s Day parades this year, the following is when and where they’re happening.
- Tralee: starts at 12pm on John Joe Sheehy Road.
- Killarney: starts at 2pm on Mission Road.
- Cahersiveen: starts at 2.30pm with floats leaving from Fertha Drive and walkers from Aldi
- Castlemaine: starts at 11:15am at Flynn’s Yard.
- Causeway: starts at 1:30pm from Causeway sports field.
- Kilflynn: starts at 4pm.
- Listowel: starts at 12:45pm from the town square.
- Ballybunion: starts at 3pm from St John’s Church
- Glenbeigh/Glencar: starts at 12/12:15pm from the Glenbeigh/Glencar GAA grounds.
- Abbeyfeale: starts at 4pm
- Sneem: starts at 1pm from Galvin’s yard
- Waterville: Starts at 4pm
- Ballyheigue: starts at 3:30pm
- Castleisland: starts at 1:30pm from the mart yards.
- Duagh: starts at 12:30pm
- Dingle: Fife and Drum band’s traditional dawn march starts from Ashmount at 6am. Town parade will start from the same location at Ashmount Terrace at 12:45pm.
- Castlegregory: starts at 3pm.
- Lixnaw: starts at 12pm at Lixnaw Community Centre
From the Kerryman newspaper.